started October 2018
(Open Source, $duration)
Started in late 2018, this collection of open source script packages for Unity is aimed at creating a set of
unified, extensible frameworks ranging from basic data structures to 2D cameras to 3D level editing tools.
Each UModule can be integrated into git-based Unity projects as a submodule without external dependencies
outside the whole set of modules.
Currently released/in development modules include data structure extensions, 2D camera extensions, GPU-accelerated procedural 3D noise texture generation, and flexible scripting syntax definition API for tools and prototypes.
- Flexible data structures for use in game systems
- Tool for GPU-accelerated generation and realtime previewing of 3D noise volumes
- Raymarching-based cloud rendering (using generated noise volumes)
- Interpreted language definition/binding API
- Asset types for centralizing data storage and decoupling systems
- Extended behavior for Unity cameras
- 3D level editing tools and data structures
- GitHub wiki documentation generation utility
- Git / GitHub (workflows and project management)
- Photoshop (icons)