Technical Artist. Programmer.
2017 – 18
(2 people, 4 months)
Soul is the masters thesis project for Game Designer Kees Luyendijk (Indiana University, 2018) on which I served as a technical artist and programmer.
- Establishment of a visual aesthetic
- Production of PBR and custom shader-based materials
- Construction of game environments
- Creation of tools to procedurally generate environment geometry
- Production and optimization of game code
- Unity, C# (shader, game, and editor code)
- Photoshop (textures)