Started March 2019
Pet Putt is an adorable golf game set on spherical putting courses. My second project with the open-source Godot game engine,
Pet Putt started as a small experimental prototype, and has since grown into a full-scale independent production.
The game was awarded the Best Aesthetics award at Indy PopCon 2019, and has received very positive reception at various other
local showcase events. The PopCon demo is available on my Patreon page, which is also the best way to
help support development.
- Custom gradient-based lighting shaders
- Procedural spherical spline geometry generation for paths
- Procedural trajectory arc geometry generation
- Orientation-independent camera control and object interaction to support a spherical play space
- Extensible dialogue, state machine, and serialization framework systems
- Godot, GDScript, GLSL (gameplay, visuals)
- Blender (3D assets)
- Photoshop (textures, graphic design)
- Substance Designer (effects textures)
- Krita (character art)