Programmer. Technical Artist.
(3 people, $duration)
Asymars is a turn-based tactical (digital) board game where opposing sides compete to destroy all of the other's
pieces. Games are played on a nonuniform board with asymmetric starting configurations of units.
The game features configurable AI that is able to competently compete using a variety of classical artificial
- Design and development of data structures for efficient AI processing
- Creation of a framework for AI and human players to interact with individual levels in real-time
- Design and balancing of units and board configurations
- Production of all game visuals
- Classical AI algorithms such as minimax and negamax
- Variable heuristic configuration to compare effectiveness
- Simple object-based level construction with back-end processing to generate AI facing structures
- Multithreaded processing of AI logic to enable real-time play
- Unity, C# (gameplay, AI, visuals)
- Photoshop (textures)